Activate / Desactivate Options
|Options let you activate tabs & options such as: Map, Sites, QR Code, Comments, etc.
Click on "Configuration" from any screen --> "Options"
Options are divided in 4 groups
Group 1: Turn system function ON or OFF
- Quotations/Invoices: create and visualize quotations or invoices (default is ON)
- Map: to visualize Jobs, Technicians, Routes... (default is ON)
- Multiple Customer Sites: if you are dealing with customers that have Sites or multiple locations please activate this option first (default is OFF)
- Mandatory job description : To create a job a description must be entered. You can desactivate this function (default is ON)
- Generate QR Code for customers, Sites and Equipments: if you want to track and to identify automatically equipments please activate this option (default is OFF)
- Enable comments for job Report items: if you want to allow Field Workers to add free comment on each item of the Job Report please activate (default is OFF)
- Technician sees Jobs from his team : If a technician is part of a group/team, activating this option will allow him to view is team members Jobs (default is OFF)
- The customer can create Job Requests through the customer portal : Using the customer portal,a customer will be able to request directly a Job. (default is ON)
- Add Customer when creating a Job on a not referenced Customer : If a customer doesn't already exist in the database it will be automatically added. (Default is ON)
- Force default Job Report Template to be used on the mobile : The technician can't change the job report Template (default is ON)
- Custom Headers and Logo for Reports : To configure a special header and logo for a given job report type (Default is OFF)
Group 2: Turn mobile functions ON or OFF
- Add Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to create Jobs for themselves or Jobs requests to the manager
- Decline Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to Decline Jobs
- Reschedule Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to Decline Jobs
- Location tracking: if you wish to track your Field workers through their mobile device using GPS capabilities. For legal reasons tracking must also be acknowledged and manually activated on the Mobile Device.
- Use Native Mapping application : Clicking on a job address will activate any mapping or driving application present on the device.(default ON)
Group 3: Mobile synchronization on action
- Check the actions when synchronization is trigger on the mobile device to automatically notify the back-office users. You can select actions between Job started, suspended, resume and completed.
Group 4: To automatically send Jobs reports by email
You can automatically send Job reports to different categories of recipient:
- A specific mail address
- An email address defined in a Custom Field
- An email address entered by a Field worker filling his Job report
- A contact email address entered by the manager during Job's creation