To create a new job, here are the steps to follow:
1. click on the button Create a job (directly opens the new job window ) .
To create a Job, fill the all required fields (red fields are mandatories)
- Customer name and address. The autocompletion will allow you to select a Client / Site / Existing equipment and pre-populate certain fields (address, contact information, etc.)
- The Contact information is automatically retrieved from the client or site. You can complete / Edit them.
- Job ID can be customized if you want to replace the one that is automatically provided by Synchroteam.
- Job's description.
- The Job type is a drop down list created by the administrator of your account. When selected it will filled Fields 6, 7 & 8. You can complete / Edit them.
- Job report that will be filled by the technician on his mobile device.
- Priorities : low, medium, high.
- Skill(s) required to perform the the Job. This is also used by the ScheduleAssist optimization routine.
- Custom fields (if any created by your administrator).
2. Complete the job informations and click Add.The job is created.