Synchroteam allows you to manage subcontractors to whom you can delegate Jobs. Subcontractors have access to the Synchroteam platform limited to the Jobs and Customers that you have assigned them.
Create a subcontractor*
Go to "Settings" (1) then click on "Users"
Create or select the user.
Find your user, click on his name (1) then on "Edit" in the dropdown menu (2)
In the subcontractor field, select "Yes" from the drop-down list (1)
Click "Save" (2)
Your user is now a "subcontractor" in Synchroteam.
Differences in the status of subcontractor
When a user has the status of subcontractor, he does not have the possibility of:
- Using or see tags (see article Tags)
- To use the possibility of filtering (see article How to use tag in Synchroteam)
You can also activate or deactivate the options for all subcontractors (Managers and Technicians) :
(1) - Allow subcontractors to create a Job
(2) - Allow subcontractors to list customers
Use teams to manage your subcontractors
It is strongly recommended to associate the notion of subcontractor with the notion of Group (see Team management) and the notion of Tag.
- I created a global tag named "subcontractor"
- I created a group in which I add my subcontractor
- I apply the tag "subcontractor" to this group
From then on, the subcontractor can work in Synchroteam only with customers who also have the "subcontractor" tag.
Also, each new client created by the subcontractor will also be assigned the Tag.
Your data is then properly compartmentalized between your internal teams and your subcontractors.