Synchroteam offers a pre-built and certified connection to connect with Sage 100 i7 version. No development skills required.
- Synchronize customer databases and parts & services list
- Synchronize invoices and status between Synchroteam and Sage
Please submit your request to our support here if you have any questions.
We already have two interfacing options with Sage
- Manual Mode:
Go to "Settings" --> "...More", from any screen
Click on "Integrations"
Activate the option "SAGE"
Click on "Yes, Activate"
This will create a custom field for each one of your customers enabeling you to store your Sage references.
To add this reference you can:
- Edit an existing customer file
- Or add it in the creation of a new customer file.
- Via CSV import : Import your data
To export your invoices in Sage :
1 ) Click on "Invoicing"
2) Cliquez sur "Invoices", "Quotations" or "Credit Notes"
3) Select the invoices you wish to export
4) Click on the "Export" button
Click on th "Sage file " button and save the file on your laptop.
Please not that you will receive the following message if one of your customers doesn't have a "Sage ID".
Open the Sage software and click on "File" -> "Import" --> "Sage Format"
Select the file you wish to save and click on "Import"
Once imported, you will receive a message stating that the import was successful.
You can open your history to have more information about all previous imports.
- Automatic Mode :
We install on your account (or on the SAGE server) a connector that will be responsible for recovering all new invoices and send then to Sage at fixed intervals. The connector also synchronizes your customer base and inventory between Synchroteam and SAGE.
To do so, do not hesitate to submit a request to our support here if you have any questions.