As well as creating quotes and invoices, Synchroteam allows you to create credit notes.
Credit notes are always will be linked to an invoice that you have previously created and you can add them either by going to the job's details or by going to the Invoice page.
Create an credit from the Invoice list :
1 - Go to Invoicing > Invoices
2 - Click on an Invoice number
3- Click on "Generate Credit Note" in the drop-down list
4- To the message "Add Credit Note?" click on 'Yes' to the message "Add a Credit Note?"
5 - Go to "Credit Notes" click on your your credit note's number and click on "Edit"
6- Edit the content of your note
You can now enter the necessary information for your credit note:
- Date of payment (1)
- The status of the Invoice (2)
- The parts or services used (3)
- Quantity (4)
- Discount in percentage or exact amount (5)
- The Tax rate (6) (See article Set up Tax Rates)
- The discount type (percentage or exact amount) (7)
- The global tax (9)
Click on the validate button (8) each time you add or edit a line.