Synchroteam gives you access to 4 default reports and enables you to create your own custom reports (see article: Create a Custom Report)
To run one of the 4 default reports, simply click the "Reporting" tab and then choose a report (e.g. Parts & Services).
By default, the report runs for all technicians, for the current week.
You deselect "all" and choose a technician from the drop-down list.
You can modify the date range.
Your report displays the new data.
The 4 predefined dashboards are as follows :
- Jobs : it displays the list of all the timelines for each job and activity carried out during the chosen date range. Please note that the column distance will give you the distance travelled for all your Travel activities (when the Time Tracking has been enabled for the technician).
- Parts and Services: it displays all the parts and services added to each job performed during the chosen date range (several lines possible per job).
- Distance traveled (recorded and expected) : it shows you the distance traveled per day for each technician who had jobs during the chosen date range.
(Note that the actual distance remains at 0, if the technician does not have his GPS tracking enabled)
- Issues : it displays all the issues entered by the technicians during the filling of their job report on the app during the chosen date range (several lines possible for a single job). (see the article: Issue)
Using a custom report is slightly different.
After clicking on "Report" and then "Custom", you must select the report template (1), the job status from the drop-down list (2) in addition to the list of technicians (3) and date range (4), then click on "Execute" (5).
Please note that in order to view jobs you do need to select a job status, however in order to view your activities then you don't need to select a status.
The report is displayed or will be sent to you by email depending on the number of lines.
If your report contains less than 2500 lines of jobs and activities, the Custom Report will be displayed this way:
Please note that we display jobs based on the following rules:
- If the job is created (to schedule) and has no preference date then we display the job for any date selected if the status "Created" is selected.
- If the job is created (to schedule) and has a preference date then we display jobs if the date range selected includes the preference date and if the status "Pre-scheduled" is selected.
- If the job is in draft mode, scheduled, synchronized or rescheduled then we display the job if the date range selected includes the start or the end scheduled dates.
- If the job is started, paused, completed or validated then we display the job if the date range selected includes the carried out start date.
If your report contains more than 2500 lines of jobs and activities, Synchroteam will offer to send it to you by email, with the possibility to edit the recipient’s email address.
The received email contains 2 links which will enable to either view the report online or download your report in Excel.
The email will also sums up your filter selection.
If your report contains more than 10 000 lines of jobs and activities, Synchroteam will ask you to review your filters, for instance:
Reduce the time range, or the selected job statuses.
Once you have displayed the report of your choice, you can export it to Excel.
To do so, simply click on the "Export to Excel" button.
Keep in mind that your exported file will contain all your jobs displayed after the execution of the report and will not take into account the filter by keyword you might have set.
If you cannot export your reports under Excel please click here.