Online, January 16th, 2020.
To start this new year off right, what could be better than a new version?
On the menu of version 52 many improvements and ergonomic evolutions.
- Send a message to a technician directly from the schedule by clicking on their name. Ideal for sending them an urgent message.
This is the second version of our billing module:
- New ergonomics, for an easier and more intuitive use
- Global and / or compound taxes, for our clients located in countries where local taxes may be added to federal taxes
- Taxes, choice of the number of decimals, now a tax can have up to 5 decimals
- Value or percentage discounts, for each item on the invoice you can choose to offer a discount with a fixed amount (e.g. in order to round off a price) or you can choose to apply a percentage discount.
- Customize the body of the email, this feature also available for emails sent along with Job Reports, is now available for invoices
- Customization of the sender’s email address, previously the choice was limited to the only default email chosen by the account administrator.
- Job Reports may already contain conditional elements for ease of entry for the technician, a response entered may trigger a specific process. It is now possible to trigger a specific course if several conditions have been met.
Improvement in the display of all jobs’ details on the map.
New fields have been added:
- User / Customer / Site: Time zone management
- Job: Scheduling preferences
- Job: Association to a project
- All: Telephone numbers’ formatting
- “Webhook” type action
- Filters (Customer / Job Type)
- Password, technicians can now change their own password
- Several quotes and invoices can be created for a single job, precedent limited to one per job