Online, September 21, 2020.
It’s back to school time! And to celebrate it a new version!
In version 53, many improvements and two new modules expected by our clients:
A Contract Management module that takes into account all the details for each customer (duration, recurrences, SLAs) and an appointment scheduling module that can be integrated to your website.
Contract Management (new)
- Creation and management of your contracts with all the criteria defining them (Duration / Recurrences / SLAs...)
- A contract can be associated with a customer, a site and a list of equipment
- Management / Creation / Follow-up of incident tickets with constraints (SLAs...)
- Redesign of the Job creation window for a greater readability
- Use of the Contract Management module to associate a Job to a customer contract
Online booking form (new)
- Creation of an interactive form to offer your customers an online booking
- Selection criteria: availability, skills and geographical area
- This form can be integrated into your website or app.
(Use limited to 500 appointments created per month. Beyond that, please contact your sales representative)
Improvement of the Invoicing module
- Possibility to create ONE invoice from the inventory’s items (spare parts, services...) resulting from SEVERAL Jobs.
- Addition of a global discount field (in value or percentage)
- Addition of custom fields to your invoices
- Addition of a free text field
- Invoice duplication
Mass actions (new)
- Mass deletion for lists of customers, sites, equipment, jobs and quotations
- Change of status for invoices and Jobs (validation...)
- In the Scheduling module: job validation for Jobs in “Draft” status
Improvements for managers and administrators (new)
- Ability to create Private Activities which will not appear on the Technician’s account so that only managers can create, consult, modify them (Training, Leave,...)
- Entering information into customs fields which will be replicated into all the recurrences' jobs.