Online, September 21, 2023.
A new version to celebrate autumn!
Synchroteam's Map view enables you to visualize your technicians and your jobs on a map in real time.
We've also improved the search and filter functions for jobs to be scheduled.
For greater optimization of distances traveled, we have added a parameter enabling you to limit the search for a technician to a maximum distance or duration from the job location.
The contract management module enables you to view your contractual commitments.
In the version 58, we have added the following features:
- Incident list, new and improved table with data linked to each associated job
- For any job creation, we search for any existing contract with an SLA and if there's one we automatically create an incident.
- For any incident creation, we search for any existing contract
It's easy to import and export your data in Synchroteam.
For this new version, we've added the following new features:
- Custom reports, you can include "pre-scheduled" jobs (i.e. with preferred date)
- Custom reports, addition of "Parts and Service - total cost" column
- User exports: addition of Team(s)
Schedule, link your schedule with your calendar app
- iCal link for managers including CRM Tasks
- Specific rights for your subcontractors: allow them or not to create jobs or view the customer list