Notice: This feature is available if enabled by your organization in the Back Office, under "Settings" > "Options".
You have the ability to either create a job and schedule it for later (1) or create a job and start it instantly (2).
1. Create a job
2. Start a Job
This option enables you to create and start a job for a customer/site/equipment directly from their details page rather than go through the process of creating and scheduling a job.
This feature will enable you to start the job directly on the spot. To do so:
- Go to the Menu > Customers
- Select a customer, site or equipment
- Click on the top right button
- Click on “Start Job”
- Select a Job type from the drop-down list
- Choose the job report template (if there isn’t already one defined by default)
- Add a description, if needed
- Click on Start
Once this is done, the clock will automatically go on and you will end up directly in the job’s details.
Please note that unlike the standard job creation, you won’t be able to choose the scheduled end time. The scheduled end time will be defined based on the job type’s default duration.