Synchroteam allows you to improve the follow-up and development of your relationships with your customers by adding Notes.
A Note is a timestamped text field, like a Post-it, that can be attached to a Customer, Site, Equipment, a Job and/or an Opportunity.
To add a note, you need to go into the details of your customer/site/equipment/job.
Create a Note
In the Timeline section click on the "Add" button.
You can now :
- Provide a title to your note
- A description
- Select a Type between the following options : Call, Email, Meeting, Note or Text Message
- Pin your note if you want it to stay pinned at the top of your timeline, as a reminder.
- Mark it as Public in order to display it on the customer portal
- Link it to an opportunity
- When the Note is complete you can click on "Create" or "Save" button
The Timeline will display all your notes and won opportunities in chronological order, except from your pinned notes which will be displayed at the top of the list.
If you go to a job's details you will also be able to view your Won Opportunities as well as the notifications generated by your jobs.