Options let you activate tabs & options such as: Map, Sites, Comments, etc.
Click on "Configuration" from any screen and then "Options".
Options are divided into 4 groups:
Group 1: Turn system function ON or OFF
- Mandatory job description: To create a job, a description must be entered. You can deactivate this function (default is ON)
- Managers can Import Jobs :If enabled it allows Managers to import jobs (default is OFF)
- Technician sees Jobs from his team : If a technician is part of a group/team, activating this option will allow him to view only his team members' Jobs in the Back office (default is OFF). Please note that technicians who are part of a group will be able to see all jobs.
- Custom Headers and Logo for Reports: to configure a special header and logo for a given job report type (default is OFF).
- Enable comments for job report items: if you want to allow Field Workers to add free comments on each item of the Job Report please activate (default is OFF)
- Delete all signatures when the job is modified: by activating this option, signatures will automatically be deleted from your job report as soon as your technician modifies something. (See Signature Control)
- (default is OFF) allows you to set up and schedule a Job (choice of technician and choice of dates) without it appearing on the mobile application. This Job status is colored Yellow
Group 2: What your customers can see on the Customer Portal
Synchroteam provides you with a customer portal in order to show your customers what has been done and what is scheduled. Optionally, you can allow them to request a Job directly from the portal. You can automatically send Job reports to different categories of recipient:
- Add Attachments
- View Invoices/ Quote
- Show only validated jobs
- Create Job Requests : The customer can create jobs through the customer portal (default is OFF)
Group 3: To send Job reports by email
This section enables you to preset email addresses for when you generate your job report PDF.
- Technician assigned:To the assigned technician’s email address
- Contact from a Job: To the email address that is given in the job's contact details
- Contact from a Client: To the email address that is given in the client's contact details
- Contact from a Site: To the email address that is given in the site's contact details
- From a Custom Field: To an email address defined in a Custom Field
- From a Job Report: An email address entered by a Field worker filling his Job report
- Custom: any email address that is written directly in this window
If you want your job reports to be sent automatically you can use Email and SMS notifications.
Group 4: Sécurity
- Required Password Strength : this option allows you to set a level of complexity for your passwords: Medium, High or Maximum
- Authentication Expiration on Mobile (days) : Allows to limit the validity period of the technicians’ session, and to force the technician to log back in regularly. (Daily, or every 7 days, etc…)
- 2-factor Authentication: a security code will be sent by email (Administrator and Manager only)
Group 5: Turn mobile functions ON or OFF
- Add Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to create Jobs for themselves or Jobs requests to the manager
- Even subcontractors can add interventions: If checked all Subcontractor Technicians and Managers are authorized to create jobs. If unchecked they do not have the functionality to add a job.
- Force default Job Report Template to be used : if checked when a Job is created by a technician on the Mobile application, this option forces the choice of the Report Template based on the once which is linked to the selected Job Type. If unchecked, the technician can create a Job using the Report template of his choice whatever the Job Type.
- Decline Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to Decline Jobs
- Reschedule Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to Decline Jobs
- Location tracking: if you wish to track your Field workers through their mobile device using GPS capabilities. For legal reasons the Tracking must also be acknowledged and manually activated on the Mobile Device. You will then be able to see your technicians on the Map.
- Use Native Mapping application: Clicking on a job address will activate any mapping or driving application present on the device (default ON)
- Create or Update an Invoice or Quotation Allows the technician to create a quotes or invoices for their jobs.
- Show Customer List: Allows the technician to view all customers from their phone.
- Even subcontractors can view the list of customers: If checked all Subcontractor Technicians and Managers are authorized to view the list of Customers. If unchecked, they do not have the Customer tab.
- Capture Technician Signature: If you wish to display the technician signature in the back office and mobile app.
Capture Customer Signature: If you wish to display the customer signature in the back office and mobile app.
To activate the following options, please submit your request to our support here:
- Inventory: The Technician can “Take From” the depot of another user
- Inventory: The Technician can “Send To” the depot of another user
- Inventory: The Technician can “Request From” another user and ask him to send him parts or services from their depot
These features allow each technician to Manage their stock straight from the mobile application
Group 6: Mobile synchronization on action
- Check the actions for which you want the synchronization to be triggered on the mobile device in order to automatically notify the back-office users. You can select actions between Job started, suspended, resume and completed.