Options let you activate tabs & options such as: Map, Sites, Comments, etc.
Click on "Configuration" from any screen and then "Options".
Options are divided into 4 groups:
Group 1: Turn system function ON or OFF
- Quotations/Invoices: create and visualize quotations or invoices (default is ON)
- Only for administrators: so that managers do not have access to the invoicing section
- Map: to visualize Jobs, Technicians, Routes... (default is ON)
- Projects: enables you to link different jobs between one another or set a series of jobs and to keep track of them.
- Multiple Customer Sites: if you are dealing with customers who have multiple job locations activate this option (default is OFF)
- Mandatory job description: To create a job, a description must be entered. You can deactivate this function (default is ON)
- Enable comments for job report items: if you want to allow Field Workers to add free comments on each item of the Job Report please activate (default is OFF)
- Technician sees Jobs from his team : If a technician is part of a group/team, activating this option will allow him to view only his team members' Jobs in the Back office (default is OFF). Please note that technicians who are part of a group will be able to see all jobs.
- Technician can modify schedules on the web portal: disable if you want to prevent Technicians from modifying the real dates and times once the job has been completed.(default is OFF)
The customer can create Job Requests through the customer portal: Using the customer portal, a customer will be able to request directly a Job. (default is ON)
- Add Customer when creating a Job on a not referenced Customer: If a customer doesn't already exist in the database it will be automatically added. (default is ON). If not activated your client shall only appear in the job's details.
- Force default Job Report Template to be used on the mobile: The technician can't change the job report Template (default is ON).
- Custom Headers and Logo for Reports: to configure a special header and logo for a given job report type (default is OFF).
- Inventory Management: Allows you to manage your inventory of parts and services (to activate this option, please submit your request to our support here).
- Invoice Job to another Customer: enables you to charge another account for one of clients.
- Delete all signatures when the job is modified: by activating this option, signatures will automatically be deleted from your job report as soon as your technician modifies something. (See Signature Control)
- Do not display Pricing for Parts and Services: allows you to hide the parts and services's prices from your jobs and from the mobile app.
- Time Tracking: allows you to decide on the number of minutes of inactivity (no job or payable activity in progress) after which technicians with the Time Tracking activated will be in Clock Out.
- Job Pool : 3 options (default is OFF)
- Just ACTIVATE to display the Job pool feature and its tab in the JOBS menu
- ACTIVATE + By default new job goes to the Job Pool
- ACTIVATE + Jobs created on Customer Portal goes to the Job Pool
- Draft Mode : (default is OFF) allows you to set up and schedule a Job (choice of technician and choice of dates) without it appearing on the mobile application. This Job status is colored Yellow
- Managers can Import Jobs : If enabled it allows Managers to import jobs (default is OFF)
- Contracts: displays the tab and activates the Contract and Incidents functions.(default is OFF)
- Incidents: displays the Incidents item in the Contracts and Jobs menus. Can be activated without activating Contracts for the creation of incidents by linking them directly to Customers, Sites, Equipment and/or jobs.(default is OFF)
- Activities on Web Back-Office in Read-only mode for technicians: allows you to block the creation and modification of activities on the Back Office for technicians while allowing them to access all their history. (default is OFF)
Group 2: What your customers can see on the Customer Portal
Synchroteam provides you with a customer portal in order to show your customers what has been done and what is scheduled. Optionally, you can allow them to request a Job directly from the portal. You can automatically send Job reports to different categories of recipient:
- Add Attachments
- View Invoices/ Quote
- Show only validated jobs
- Create Job Requests : The customer can create jobs through the customer portal (default is OFF)
Group 3: To send Job reports by email
This section enables you to preset email addresses for when you generate your job report PDF.
- Technician assigned:To the assigned technician’s email address
- Contact from a Job: To the email address that is given in the job's contact details
- Contact from a Client: To the email address that is given in the client's contact details
- Contact from a Site: To the email address that is given in the site's contact details
- From a Custom Field: To an email address defined in a Custom Field
- From a Job Report: An email address entered by a Field worker filling his Job report
- Custom: any email address that is written directly in this window
If you want your job reports to be sent automatically you can use Email and SMS notifications.
Group 4: Sécurity
- Required Password Strength : this option allows you to set a level of complexity for your passwords: Medium, High or Maximum
- Authentication Expiration on Mobile (days) : Allows to limit the validity period of the technicians’ session, and to force the technician to log back in regularly. (Daily, or every 7 days, etc…)
- 2-factor Authentication: a security code will be sent by email (Administrator and Manager only)
Group 5: Turn mobile functions ON or OFF
- Add Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to create Jobs for themselves or Jobs requests to the manager
- Force default Job Report Template to be used : if checked when a Job is created by a technician on the Mobile application, this option forces the choice of the Report Template based on the once which is linked to the selected Job Type. If unchecked, the technician can create a Job using the Report template of his choice whatever the Job Type.
- Decline Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to Decline Jobs
- Reschedule Job: if you wish to allow your Field workers to Decline Jobs
- Location tracking: if you wish to track your Field workers through their mobile device using GPS capabilities. For legal reasons the Tracking must also be acknowledged and manually activated on the Mobile Device. You will then be able to see your technicians on the Map.
- Use Native Mapping application: Clicking on a job address will activate any mapping or driving application present on the device (default ON)
- Create or Update an Invoice or Quotation Allows the technician to create a quotes or invoices for their jobs.
- Show Customer List: Allows the technician to view all customers from their phone.
Capture Technician Signature: If you wish to display the technician signature in the back office and mobile app.
Capture Customer Signature: If you wish to display the customer signature in the back office and mobile app.
To activate the following options, please submit your request to our support here:
- Inventory: The Technician can “Take From” the depot of another user
- Inventory: The Technician can “Send To” the depot of another user
- Inventory: The Technician can “Request From” another user and ask him to send him parts or services from their depot
These features allow each technician to Manage their stock straight from the mobile application
Group 6: Mobile synchronization on action
- Check the actions for which you want the synchronization to be triggered on the mobile device in order to automatically notify the back-office users. You can select actions between Job started, suspended, resume and completed.