Synchroteam allows you to create an interactive form to offer your customers an online booking.
You will be able to integrate this from your website or app.
Please note that your use is limited to 500 appointments created per month. Beyond that, please contact your sales representative.
Setting up your booking form
To create your online booking form, go to Settings (1) then click on "Booking Forms" (2).
You can create several online booking forms.
Click on “Add Booking” :
The Booking window appears :
To set up your form, fill in the following fields:
- Name of your booking form
- Job types: You can select one, several or all your job types depending on what kind of service you would like to offer your customers. (The option "Text include" will enable you to retrieve all job types whose names contain the value you provide).
- Days : Select all the days you want to make available for scheduling.
- Custom Fields: If you tick this option, the customer will be able to provide information in your job custom fields.
- Additional contact: Select this option if your customer is likely to have different contact information (First and Last Name, phone, email address) for his customer file and the meeting they are about to create.
- Geocoding: This option enables the customer to provide you with his address easily thanks to an autocomplete field.
- Scheduling Frequency: The scheduling of the customer's job can start every 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Please note that the working hours need to be set in Settings > My Account.
- Team: If you select a team, then the jobs created will only be assigned to technicians from that team. Therefore, if you don't select any team then the schedule displayed to the customer will be based on the availability of all your technicians.
- Perimeter: This criteria enables you to put a limit on the distance between the start location of your technicians (in Settings > Users) and the job's address. Therefore, if the job's address is outside of the authorized perimeter then the customer won't be able to schedule their job.
Please note that for the parameter to work it is best to activate the geocoding of the job address (see above) so that distances can be computed properly.
- Draft Mode : if checked the Job which will be created by the form will be in Draft mode.
- Customer Portal : If checked the form’s link will be available on the Client portal links Job Link for Customers, Sites and Equipments.
- Choice of the type of date limits:
Dynamic or Fixed (These options can be checked simultaneously).
- Dynamic allows to authorize a sliding time range in time, the customer can only choose the dates included between D + <min> and D + <max>.
- Fixed allows you to set an appointment during a certain period of time: you just have to choose the start date and the end date of your date range
Once you have completed the form’s settings, click on SAVE.
Your form will appear on a row of the booking form table, with the following columns:
- Form name
- Selected Job types
- Selected days
- Planning frequency
- Selected team
- Date limits
You can “Edit” or “Delete” this form (9), then when you click on the "Link" column (8), your form will open in a new window from and you will be able to retrieve the form’s URL in order to integrate into your website, intranet, etc.
Booking a job
When you click on your form's link you will get to a first page where the customer can see:
- The form's name
- Geocoding: the customer's address will be auto completed and geocoded.
- Jobs Contacts
- Your job Custom Fields
- Additional informations
Once the customer has filled in all mandatory fields, they can click on Next.
On the next window the customer can now choose one of the job types and can see their respective duration.
And click on Next to Discover the calendar or Previous to review his parameters.
The Calendar displayed will only show available time slots based on the following criteria:
Dates Limits, the company working hours setting, skills, the technicians’ availability...
Here the time range and date limits are the following:
- Fixed is checked:
The time limit is from date to date (included)
- Dynamic is checked:
- Only the days dynamically obtained from the range D+3 and D+6 chosen in relation to the current date
- Only possible days in relation to the list of chosen authorized days
- Only the days available in relation to the working days of the company
Time period is restricted to D+3 and D+6, knowing that this company does not work on weekends (1) and proposed days are part of the preselected days (2)
Here all compatible technicians are busy before 12 a.m.so the slots are visible but deactivated (3)
The customer will be able to scroll through the weeks with the navigation arrows (1) if the FIXED limits allow it.
Once the job's start date and time has been selected, you can get a preview of your job and click on Confirm.
However, if the customer needs to change something (contact information, date and time...) they can click on Back.
By clicking on Confirm, the job is automatically scheduled for one of the available technicians.