Synchroteam allows you to create an interactive form to offer your customers an online booking.
You will be able to integrate this from your website or app.
Please note that your use is limited to 500 appointments created per month. Beyond that, please contact your sales representative.
Setting up your booking form
To create your online booking form, go to Settings (1) then click on "Booking Forms" (2).
You can create several online booking forms.
To set up your form, fill in the following fields:
- Name of the booking form
- Custom Fields: If you tick this option, the customer will be able to provide information in your job custom fields.
- Additional contact: Select this option if your customer is likely to have different contact information (First and Last Name, phone, email address) for his customer file and the meeting they are about to create.
- Geocoding: This option enables the customer to provide you with his address easily thanks to an autocomplete field.
- Job types: You can select one, several or all your job types depending on what kind of service you would like to offer your customers. (The option "Text include" will enable you to retrieve all job types whose names contain the value you provide).
- Days : Select all the days you want to make available for scheduling.
- Scheduling Frequency: The scheduling of the customer's job can start every 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Please note that the working hours need to be set in Settings > My Account.
- Team: If you select a team, then the jobs created will only be assigned to technicians from that team. Therefore, if you don't select any team then the schedule displayed to the customer will be based on the availability of all your technicians.
- Perimeter: This criteria enables you to put a limit on the distance between the start location of your technicians (in Settings > Users) and the job's address. Therefore, if the job's address is outside of the authorized perimeter then the customer won't be able to schedule their job. Please note that for the parameter to work it is best to activate the geocoding of the job address (see above) so that distances can be computed properly.
Once you have completed the form's settings, click on Save (10), then go to the "Link" column (11) in order to get your form's link, which you will be able to integrate into your website or app.
Booking a job
When you click on your form's link you will get to a first page where the customer can see:
- The form's name
- Your job Custom Fields
- Additional contact
- Geocoding: the customer's address will be auto completed and geocoded.
Once the customer has filled in all mandatory fields, they can click on Next.
5. The customer can now choose one of the job types and can see their respective duration.
6. and 7. They can now choose the start date and time for their job and click on Next at the bottom of the page. Then can also navigate week by week to see all available dates and times.
Once the job's start date and time has been selected, you can get a preview of your job and click on Confirm.
However, if the customer needs to change something (contact information, date and time...) they can click on Back.
By clicking on Confirm, the job is automatically scheduled for one of the available technicians.