In the "Jobs" tab click on "Add Job"
Please note that you can also add a job from the Schedule tab, by clicking on a customer/site/equipment or by clicking on "Add New" on the right hand side of your screen.
In the Job window, please fill in at least all mandatory fields highlighted in red and click on one of the "Save" buttons.
To create a job, first go to the section “Customer / Site / Equipment”and fill in the following fields:
- Customer, Site, Equipment name as well as the job’s address. The auto-completion will allow you to select an existing Client / Site / Equipment.
- You can also view the customer’s, the site’s and the equipment’s custom fields.
- Contact information is automatically retrieved from the existing selected customer or site but you can still edit the information.
- You can select another customer for the quotations and/or invoices which will be created within your job.
- You can then go to the second section “Job” and you can fill in the following fields:
- Job ID can be customized if you want to replace the one that is automatically provided by Synchroteam.
- A Job type that can be chosen from the drop-down list. When selected it can autocomplete the job report template field, skills and the job’s priority. You can still edit those last fields.
- Job report which will be completed by the technician on his mobile device.
- Skill(s) required to perform the Job. This is also used by the Schedule Assist optimization routine. (See article Optimize Schedule)
- Priorities : low, medium, high
- Job description
- Scheduling preferences can be used if you decide to create the job and for instance use the Schedule Assist, which will take your preferences into account in order to try and find the best suitable time or technician for the job.
- Job Pool. Tick the option to add your job to the job pool
- Job Custom fields
You can then go to the “Incident / Contract” (15) section if you want to create or link the job to an incident or a contract.
Once you have completed the job information, click on one of the "Save" buttons (16) based on your scheduling preference:
- "Save": the job is created and is added to the list of jobs “To Schedule”.
- "Save and Open": the job is created and is added to the list of jobs “To Schedule” and you are redirected to the job's details page.
- "Save and Schedule": the job is created and you will be able to schedule the job in the Scheduling window.
To see how to Edit a Job click here.
Should you wish to import your jobs please refer to the article "Bulk Jobs Import".